Agile and digital delivery consultant, coach, trainer and speaker. Author of Building Successful Communities of Practice. Passionate about people, communities and learning.
Emily Webber is a London-based independent Agile and digital delivery consultant, coach, trainer and speaker. Her focus is on how people work together, giving people the skills they need and creating the right environment for awesome delivery.
She helps those going through digital transformations develop their capability for sustainable change.
She was the head of agile delivery at the Government Digital Service, where she built, developed and led a team of about 40 agile delivery professionals. At GDS, she created the widely-followed approach and maturity model for communities of practice, and subsequently authored Building Successful Communities of Practice.
Emily is a popular keynote speaker, blogger (at emilywebber.co.uk) and event organiser. She has spoken at Mind the Product London, GOTO Copenhagen and Craft. Emily set up Agile in Leeds, Agile on the
- Agile Profile: Emily Webber – Agile Government Leadership
- Communities of Practice – Cucumber Podcast
- The Agile Revolution podcast
- Don’t Design Alone: Cultivating Communities of Practice – Presentable podcast
- The Diversity Charter better diversity at events
- Agile in the Ether meetup
- Agile on the Bench meetup
- Minimum Viable Book
- London Shop Fronts photoblog