For the last 9 months, I have been collating and sharing blog posts in a weekly newsletter called Posts from Awesome Folks*. I recommend doing it; it helps me keep up to date with what’s on people’s minds.
I have amassed a collection of RSS feeds and shared posts from around 350 authors around the themes of people and culture, organisations and systems, setting and measuring goals and, tools and approaches for teams. These posts come from both individual and organisational blogs, proving that people still blog. I love that people do; I write on my own blog, and I like the permanence of them over social media threads.
As we near the end of the year, I wanted to share a list of bloggers that I have shared the most so can follow them too. Here are the top 30 in alphabetical order.
- Amy C. Edmondson amycedmondson.com/blog
- Anna Shipman annashipman.co.uk
- Audree Fletcher audreefletcher.co.uk/blog
- Camille Fournier leaddev.com/community/camille-fournier
- Cassidy Williams leaddev.com/community/cassidy-williams
- Charity Majors charity.wtf
- Chris Combe chriscombe.com
- Christina Wodtke eleganthack.com
- Corporate Rebels corporate-rebels.com
- Dominica DeGrandis ddegrandis.com
- Elizabeth Ayer medium.com/@ElizAyer
- Emily Webber emilywebber.co.uk
- Fabian Pfortmüller medium.com/together-institute
- Giles Turnbull gilest.org
- Houda Boulahbel medium.com/@houdaboulahbel
- Jackie Colburn jackiecolburn.medium.com
- Jason Yip jchyip.medium.com
- Jeff Gothelf jeffgothelf.com
- Johanna Rothman jrothman.com
- John Cutler cutlefish.substack.com
- Lara Hogan larahogan.me/blog
- Louron Pratt mindtheproduct.com/profile/LouronPratt591
- Lisa Gill reimaginaire.medium.com
- Marc Abraham marcabraham.com
- Melody Wilding hbr.org/search?term=melody%20wilding
- Mia Kolmodin dandypeople.com/blog/author/miko
- Natalie Shaw medium.com/@natalie_shaw
- Pat Kua patkua.com/blog
- Ruchi Parchur email@example.com
- Tim Harford timharford.com
I do what I can to read blogs from people from different and diverse backgrounds, experiences and points of view, but I am always looking for new voices, so please share your favourites with me in the comments.
* I have been using Revue to share posts, but it’s sadly shutting down in January, so this link now goes to Beehiiv.