There was a great turn out for the third, chilly but sunny Agile on the Bench last Wednesday lunch time, thanks for everyone that made it along and contributing to the discussions.
Some links from the session for follow up reading:
- Flow engines: how to set up work flows so that you and others can be focussed, creative, and effective as quickly as possible
- Tiny Habits: Making small changes that change your life
- Writing by hand = Better learning, more ideas
- Bob Maurer speaks about Kaizen and small steps to beating the fear of change.
- Simon Sinek Why leaders eat last
Featured photo by John V Willshire.